Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Time to say Goodbye!

Four really amazing days come to an end.

I have to say, that the Allianz Sports here in Budapest is one off the things I will never forget in my lifetime. I hope, I could give you an impression how fantastic Allianz Sports is, but also how high and how professional the level off the competitions are. It's real sport, real fight, not a fun-event.

And I'm part off it!! Yeaa!!!

Time to say goodbye.

Goodbye Edward and goodbye team.
Goodbye Willem and Claus from the Nedderlands.
Goodbye Mary from Chicago and Michael from Wisconsins.
Goodbye Eduardo from Brazil and C.B. Green, it was nice to meet you.
Goodbye Katarina from Executive Events, very nice talk!

Goodbye Allianz Sports, goodbye Hungary, goodbye all others.

Cu 2014 in Zürich !!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was in the Brazilian delaegation and participated in the tennis event in 2010! I traveled alot during my junior career, but never had as much fun as I did in Budapest! Unfortunately, I left Allianz Brasil in 2012. I was currently looking online to see if any other companies had an event similar to Allianz for their global employees, and I came to a conclusion that this event is truly one of a kind. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete