Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Interview in the Global AGI Intranet

Last week an interview with Vanessa and me was published in the Global AGI Intranet:

Allianz Sports 2010: Participants from AllianzGI Luxembourg

Two colleagues from AllianzGI Luxembourg will take part in the Allianz Sports 2010. Vanessa Leuters, who works in Production Operations, will compete in the women´s Half Marathon, and Boris Odendahl, who also works in Production Operations, will compete in swimming (100m and 200m free style, as well as 100m back stroke).

Have you attended the Allianz Sports before? If so, when, and how did you do?

Vanessa: No.
Boris: No, it´s my first time.

What prompted you to want to participate this year?
Vanessa: To take on a personal challenge and to get to know colleagues from all over the world. Teambuilding.
Boris: I think it will be a unique event and a great experience. Also, the challenge and the target I have to train for (to be honest, I'm now in the best shape since years!!!)

What do you think of your chances to win a medal?
Vanessa: No chance at all, sorry.
Boris: No idea which time is necessary to win this year, but I hope that I can reach the finals and be in the position to give my best.

If this is your first time participating, what have you heard about the Allianz Sports?
Vanessa: I have only heard great stories.
Boris: I only read it in the intranet. Vanessa and myself are the first participants ever from AllianzGI Luxembourg. I don't know any former participants personally.

Do you have a special training plan to prepare for the Allianz Sports?
Vanessa: Yes, I am running 3 times a week various distances between 10 - 15 km per run.
Boris: Yes. Please see my blog: http://allianzsports.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment