Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Party Time!!!

The closing ceremony was superb. Great show, great food from the Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest, great music, live and from a DJ, smoking Cohibas, trinking alcohol, dancing the whole night, made a lot of aquaintences.

Some of the Allianz Sports veterans told me, that it was nothing compared with Munich, Mailand or Paris. But for me, I participated the first time, I can only say:

BOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH, WAS FÜR EINE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


UNBELIEVABlE - TREMENDOUS - AMAZING - INCREDIBLE

So,  I have to leave the hotel room at 10:00, try know to sleep a few hours. We will later today visit Budapest. .....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment