Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Co-Author

I told you erlier that Allianz Global Investors Luxembourg sends two participants to Budapest. The second candidate is Vanessa. She will run the Half-Marathon and works also in the Production Operations Department. I invited Vanessa as co-author, so she can tell you from her preparation and her view to the games and the half-marathon.

Vanessa, I'm looking forward to your first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment