Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Friday, July 16, 2010

One result more

Willem from the Nedderlands organized on very short notice a mixed relay team for the 4x50m freestyle. And he got the best swimmer of the competition, a former member of the spanish national team: Marrrionnaaa. All gave their very best, but at the end we missed 0.14 seconds to reach the final!!!!



The order was:
- Willem
- Mary from Chicago (?? right, I have the worst name memory on the world, if I didn't catched your name right, please correct me!)
- Me
- Mariona
We started als Benelux Team, due to the short notice, it wasn't possible to correct the name:


Damn, only 0.14 seconds, aaaaarrrrrggggggggg

But ok, "nichts ist so schlecht, dass es nicht für etwas anderes gut wäre"
>>> I have free tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Jetzt muss ich doch mal fragen ! Sag bloß nicht, dass die Allianz zu diesem Wettkampf, Deine Kolleginnen und Kollegen aus der ganzen Welt nach Europa geflogen hat ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doch, genau so ist es, 45 Teilnehmerländer. Ich habe keine genauen Zahlen, wieviele von wo, aber es sind tatsächlich 45 Länder!! Sieste mal, in was fürnem Laden ich da gelanded bin!! Bin gespannt wo es das nächste mal stattfinden wird. Vielleicht wird es morgen während der Abschlussfeier bekanntgegeben.

    ReplyDelete