Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Promenade around Margaret Island

After the usual international breakfast buffet we (a part of the BeLux team member) walked around Margaret Island and had a look at the track and field stadium, the swimming stadium and the amphitheater where the opening and closing ceremony will hold.

It was and is very hot. ....

Here a few pictures, more under the slideshow on the right hand side:







later more, take lunch now

No comments:

Post a Comment