Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Readers, get in touch with me!

Until now I can't find any comments under my posts or any entries in the readers-list. That gives the impression, that nobody read the blog. I installed Google Analytics Friday night and it seems, that I'm the only reader! But ok, it is week-end and the weather is fantastic, so you have better things to do as sitting at home and surf through the web.

Nevertheless I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online).  I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

No comments:

Post a Comment