Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Results Results Results

Here the official result from the 200m race this morning:


Here the 100m Breaststroke result (my target was <1:35):

And here the last single result, the 100m frystyle:


Targets: Results:
- 100m Freistil < 1:10 --- 1:11,63
- 200m Freistil < 2:35 --- 2:41,22
- 100m Brust < 1:35 --- 1:32,52

For my first swimming competition ever, not to bad, unfortunatley most of the others was faster, not my fault! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Dabei sein ist alles !

    Nimm's nicht so schwer...morgen ist frei!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post the results of Athletics as well ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anonymous, the full results of the last Allianz Sports are available in the Allianz-Intranet. If you are working for Allianz or a Allianz Company and can't find the respective site, write me an email and I will help you. You find my email under abaout me.

    ReplyDelete