Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Take-Off gets closer

During lunchtime Vanessa and I went over to the Lux-Airport and checked-in our luggage. We will fly at 17:45 with Luxair (LG 8857) to Vienna and then with Austrian (OS 0717) to Budapest. Sounds for me like two times airplane dinner = one normal dinner. Arrival in Budapest should be at 20:45.

The weather forecast for Budapest until Sunday is sunny and hot and hot and sunny. Every day 34° celcius, blue sky and only a breath of air. Kaiserwetter!

We got a lot of recommendations, not to forget the mosquito repellent, not on any account! It must be really dramatical!

More news from the journey and first impressions of Budapest this evening.

.... I'm still waiting for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment