Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last training

After the lunch I had the last training before the big day tomorrow. The Alfred Hajos swim stadium was not open for the Allianz Sports participants. My plan was, to test the pool for the competition, but ok, there is also an other big swimming pool on the island, the Palatinus Swimming Pool. Its more for fun, but they have also a pool with 33m lanes.

The wather was very slow, or it was to hot, maybe to many waves. Is it possible? Slow or fast water? I don't know. It seems I get nervous.

In a few minutes we will go over to the Opening Ceremony. No time now

I tell you later more ...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo,

    mein erster Kommentar wurde warum auch immer gelöscht.
    Also, viel Spaß heute Abend und viel Glück morgen früh.

    LG

    Sabrina

    .... und auch leidende Grüße vom Imperator.

    ReplyDelete