Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I met the Boss of my Boss of my Boss of my Boss and his Boss too





Now only the picture with the fomous writer is missing! Maybe tomorrow. Do you know who I mean?

2 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you
    I am looking know you to come back with the trophy hand over by the boss of your boss of your boss etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Athur,
    but I'm afraid, I have no chance at all to win here something apart of a tombola price!
    Boris

    ReplyDelete