Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

That's all, folks!

Some days ago I got the refusal of my application for Zürich 2014. The mail was generously written in Dutch, I believe with the intention to enhance my foreign language skills. But I took anyway the easy way and asked Mr. Google for a translation and as far as I understood, there were many, many more applicants as available places (20:1 or so).

And too be honest, I'm not in the position to compete with the best runners over 21k or with the swimmers in the pool. Insofar the decision is probably fair and correct. (Maybe I will change me mind if not all BeNeLux runners are under 1:25 over the 21 km)

Now, I could write some words about transparent decision taking processes, about qualification competitions, about a sufficient, well-timed information. But, of course, I don't do so, not in the Internet!

It would have been great to meet some or all of you in Zürich, who contacted me over the last four years via this little blog. And to write again about Allianz Sports. Instead I wish you all the best for your competitions in Zürich. Train hard, take it serious, expect a near professional level of competition and give your very best. Enjoy the international spirit, friendship and, of course, the party. Take some beers for me!

I will work this year on my cycling race come-back and have some great plans, not all is ripe for decision yet. If you want, you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram or via www.unterlenker.com.

Have fun - All the Best

Boris

1 comment:

  1. Online bookie services, Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete