Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Call for Results

Last week we got the "call for results" from the BENELUX team captain Edward. There is no qualification, the nomination will be a round table decision. There are 170 applicants and only 17 places. Due to my long lasting shoulder injury I have no swimming results since two years. And to be honest, I recognized that I'm a cyclist, not a swimmer, and if not a cyclist, than a triathlete, and if not a triathlete than I'm a runner.

I sent all my results from 2013, two sprint distance triathlons, one mountain time trial race and the last result from yesterday, a 10k road run.

My last Half-Marathon was some years ago, my best time 1:39 or 1:38 something. If I take in consideration that I weight less and that I'm in a much better shape and focus my training on the 21 km race, a time around 1:25 should be realistic.

It would be great to blog again about the preparation for and the Allianz Sports itself and to meet all the people who contacted me over this web site.

Now the only thing I can do is waiting. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment