Readers, get in touch with me!

I'm really interested on your feedback. Maybe you have some wishes about special topics around swimming or the Allianz Sports you want to know and I can tell you.

So, Reader, indicate yourself! Use the comment function under any post or send me an email under BorisHendrik-at-americaonline-dot-com (You have to use the abbreviation for america online). I'm looking forward to your feed-back!

Monday, November 1, 2010

German or English

Readers, following Google Analytics I have page views from around the world. The question I'm asking myself is now: Are the page views only page views or are behind the page views also readers? And if yes, should I blog in German or in English or in both languages alternately?

Pro German is:
- It's easier for me and much faster
- Cobbler, stick to your last!

Pro English is:
- A good exercise to improve my English
- A good chance to make you laughing
- To reach people around the world

You find on the right hand side a poll! Please vote!!

At the moment I plan to blog until the next Sports in Zürich and tell about my improvement in the water, the training, the masters swimming and ....

No comments:

Post a Comment